– On this Website.
– In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and QDL.
– Through affiliated browser applications, which provide browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
– Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
– Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by QDL or any third party; or
– Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Persons Under the Age of 18
Our Website and the Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other
identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
– That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
- The information you provide to us may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, creating an account, subscribing to the Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
– Your responses to questionnaires or surveys that we might ask you to complete for purposes of the Services or conducting research.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
– Your search queries on the Website.
- If you provide QDL with your personal information, you are agreeing to let us use such personal information in order to provide the Services, to run our busines, and to communicate with you. You further agree that QDL may contact you by telephone or text message at any of the phone numbers provided by you or on your behalf or in connection with your account. Should you send QDL or its affiliates a direct text (SMS) message through a mobile device, such message constitutes your prior express written consent to receive responses and other messages to that mobile device.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically does include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit QDL, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Information We Collect From Social Media and Third Party Sources
- We may collect information from you when you follow or like us on social media sites and platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Such information collected may include your name, email address, other contact information, and/or comments and content you post. We also may collect information about you when you submit information through social media platforms. You can also link your third-party accounts to us; by doing so you authorize us to collect, store, and use any information such third-party services may provide to us.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Protected Health Information
- Some of the personal information received by QDL connection with the Services may be provided to health care providers and/or the Ministry of Health or any other authority as may be required under the Public Health Act Cap 9.29 of the Revised Laws of St. Christopher and Nevis. By accessing and using the Website or the Services, you agree and consent for any information you transmit to QDL and/or through the Website or otherwise in connection with the Services to be transmitted in any manner required by the Public Health Act.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
– To provide you with notices about your account.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- We may de-identify any information collected through the Website and our services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such de-identified information for any purposes, including but not limited to aggregating it with other data, for research and marketing, and share such data with third parties, as set forth more fully herein.
- QDL does not sell personal medical information. We do not provide your personally-identifiable medical data to third-parties in exchange for payment.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated, deidentified information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– To a Court or to any other person by order of the Court.
– To a third party upon receipt of your written consent.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates to deliver Services to you.
– With healthcare providers or medical practitioners at your request.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of QDL ‘s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by QDL about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may also disclose your personal information with your consent:
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of QDL , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– In de-identified form, whether or not aggregated with other data, at our discretion.
– As may be required by law, to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property. Further, we may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
(i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
(ii) enforce our contracts or user agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof; and
- Notwithstanding the general terms of this policy, the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information may be made outside of the terms herein to the extent provided for in any applicable privacy or other legislation in effect from time to time, or pursuant to court orders.
- You may be asked to supply certain information in connection with transactions that you conduct through the Websites and/or as part of the Services, including payment transactions. By submitting such information, which may include but is not limited to your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card number and associated information, and age, you grant QDL the irrevocable and perpetual right to provide such information to third-parties for the purposes of facilitating such transactions. All credit card, debit card, and other financial transactions on or through the Services and Websites may occur through an online payment processing application.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and protected health information will be encrypted.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.