1. QDL respects and maintains the privacy of all data collected on this Website.
4. The personal and financial information collected on our Website is only collected with your consent when you register or book an appointment on the Website. In registering or booking an appointment on our Website you agree to us collecting the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Email address/Telephone number
- Type of services requested
- Credit card Information (payment of services online)
- Name of referring physician ( if any)
- 5. The personal and financial information collected on our Website is used exclusively for the purpose of facilitating the provision of the requested service. As such by providing your personal and financial information you consent to being contacted by QDL via telephone or email contact provided.
6. Access to your information provided on this Website is restricted to QDL’s employees or contractors or agents of QDL who may need to access the information in order to operate, develop or improve QDL’s Website and Services. All of QDL’s employees are bound by confidentiality agreements in their employment contracts and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to adhere to our strict confidentiality policy.
- 7. Medical records including test results are shared only with QDL’s client’s or their referring physician. By providing the name and address of the referring physician you are expressly consenting for your medical records and test results to be shared with that physician. QDL does not share medical records including test results with third parties. Any requests or instructions for medical records including test results to be shared with third parties would only be considered upon receipt of a notarized request in writing from the client.
8. QDL has in place digital security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure of data on our Website as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to QDL systems.